On our study desk, we will give you detailed information about How to apply for Alexander Rutherford scholarship in 2023. Students seeking admission in Canada can look out for The scheme is named after the first Premier of Alberta, Canada.
The scholarship is awarded to high school graduates who performed excellently in their academics and plan to study further in Alberta.
Basic Information About Alexander Rutherford Scholarship 2023
Canadian scholarships are always sensational and fully packed, Rutherford scholarship is worth up to $4,000 per year and can be renewed for four years.
|Scholarship Name||Alexander Rutherford Scholarship|
|Eligibility Criteria||Citizen or Residence in Canada|
|Deadline||July 1, 2023|
|Application Process||Online Portal|
|Level of Study||Undergraduate|
It is structured to assist students go continue their college as well as staying in Alberta after graduation to boost growth and providence while in school.
Apart from the money, scholarship winners also get mentorship and access to a network of successful past recipients. In Canada, It’s one of the largest and most respected scholarship programs. It has been helping students each year.
Who can Apply
Alexander Rutherford scholarship is for all Alberta residents who are citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
Also, they should be enrolling in their first undergraduate degree program at an accredited Alberta post-secondary institution. Eligibility requires a high school average of a minimum 80%.
Alexander Rutherford Scholarship Requirement 2023
- Applicant Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Must be a full-time student in a recognized post-secondary institution in Alberta.
- You must have financial needs.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- You must have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours at a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Must have been involved in community service or extracurricular activities.
- Students should not have received any other scholarships in the academic year.
- Must not have received an Alexander Rutherford Scholarship in the past.
- Applicant must have proof of enrolment in a full-time program.
- GED marks are not accepted for the Rutherford scholarship 2023.
- Visa Students are not qualified for the program.
- Must have Alberta Student Number (ASN)
- Must provide a letter of reference from a teacher, professor, or employer.
- Applicants will provide a brief personal statement.
- Must have Social Insurance number for the Rutherford scholarship 2023.
How to Apply for Alexander Rutherford scholarship program 2023
To apply for the Rutherford Scholarship 2023, you need to do these things:
- Make sure you qualify: Check if you meet the rules to get the scholarship.
- Get your papers ready: Gather together all the papers and documents needed for the scholarship, like school records, CV, Sin, ASN, and letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
- Create an account with your personal Email address and verify your ID.
- Fill out the form: Complete out the form, which you can usually find on the scholarship provider’s website.
- Send your application: Submit your completed form and papers before the due date.
- The institution will email your Post secondary school for enrollment confirmation.
- A confirmation form will be mailed to confirm your acceptance into Alexander Rutherford scholarship 2023.
Note: The way to apply for the Rutherford Scholarship 2023 might be different, so make sure to check the official website or ask the scholarship provider for the latest information.