The prayer of a faithful Christian is so powerful, The Bible confirmed that
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him, and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.”
It is a great blessing that our Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. Romans 12 verse 12 reads, “Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.”
The prayer of a faithful Christian encourages and allows God to disclose and reveal many secrets and
rewards us mightily. With faithfulness, we receive great opportunities and blessings when we pray.
God desires to be there for us in times of trial and affliction; He wants to have a personal relationship with us as His children. God wants to put our life in order and make them pleasing to him if only we can be faithful in our prayers.
In Psalm 101:7, God said, “He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.”
Therefore, we should work perfectly to serve Him. Faithfulness in prayer brings you closer to God. It makes God pay attention to your prayers and give incredible and awesome answers
Who is a faithful Christian
A faithful Christian is a person that has accepted Christ and does all his commandments. A faithful Christian is a true child of God, someone who has turned away from all his/her evil ways and has committed all his life to God.
Advantages of the prayer of a faithful Christian
The prayer of a faithful Christian is what God needs from us, let’s look at the advantages of a faithful Christian.
1. Quick Answer From God:
A faithful Christian is very likely to get an answer to prayer from God.
The reason I used the word likely is that God knows the best and might not answer some prayers.
But once faithful Christian says the right prayer, they will surely get answers from God.
2. Hearing from the lord:
A faithful Christian will be able to hear from the lord during prayers. The Lord can show faithful Christian signs or visions during prayers.
3. Performing signs and wonders:
A faithful can perform signs and wonders during prayers.
The Lord can easily use a faithful Christian to perform wonders for people.
The reason why Jesus and their disciples were able to perform miracles, was because they were faithful to God.
Once a person is faithful, such a person’s prayers can perform signs and wonders.
4. Total deliverance:
A faithful Christian will receive total deliverance from God, for the Lord will deliver his children from all their battle and problems.
5. Constant preservation and protection:
God will grant a faithful Christian constant preservation and protection at all times.
How to Become faithful in prayer
1. You need to put God first – let God be the priority and the
center of everything in your life (John 15:7)
2. If you want to succeed in this life and fulfill your destiny, you must make up your mind to be faithful to God in all you do
3. Pray with a true heart (Hebrews10:22)
4. Keep yourself holy (1Timothy 2:8)
5. Be submissive to God (Luke 22:42)
6. Pray daily and spend time in prayer (I Tim. 5:5)
7. Develop a constant and meaningful devotional life. (1Tim.5:5;/Thess. 3:10)
EXAMPLES OF THOSE WHO DEMONSTRATED
FAITHFULNESS IN THEIR PRAYERS IN THE BUBLE
1. Jesus Christ (Mark 125, Jonssi)
2. Apostle Paul Romans 28)
3. Epaphras(Colossians 12-33)
4. Anna the prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel of the tribe of
5. Asher Luke 2:36 38
6. Abraham (Galatians 39)
7. Daniel 2 Samuel 22:22-25)
Job (Job 1:21-22)
8. Moses (Hebrews 3:5).
HINDRANCES TO FAITHFULNESS IN PRAYER
1. Asking with wrong motives (James 4:3)
2. Pride (Job 35:12-13): pride can hinder a person from being faithful.
3. Harbouring sin in your heart (Psalm 66:18): keeping sin in your heart is wrong, one way a person harbors sin in their heart is by having hatred for the other.
4. Hypocrisy: The prayer of a hypocrite is an abomination to God.
The bible talks more about it in,(job 27:8-9, luke 18:9-9)
5. forsaking God
7. Vain revisit of prayers
8. unbelief: not believing in God can hinder a person also in “Mathew 17:20-21” you’ll find more on what the Bible says about Unbelief.
9. Idolatry: idolatry can be In the sense that a person loves the things of the world over his Creator.
Read more on idolatry in ( Ezekiel 8:15-18).
10. Refusing to humble self: humbling yourself in front of God will make God acknowledge his supremacy over your life.
When you are faithful in your prayers, you’ll receive your reward from God.