According to Section 121 of the Education Reform Act of 1988, Norwich University of the Arts (NUA) was established as an independent institution of higher learning. A strong teaching staff at Norwich University of the Arts is highlighted, along with their experience and body of work. The organization is recognized as able to award teaching degrees.
Having been established for over thirty years, Norwich University of the Arts has performed exceptionally well as an educational institution. In addition to providing affordable, practice-based vocational training programs, it has earned a national reputation for its imaginative and creative spirit.
- University or Organization: Norwich University of the Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes at NUA are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international fee-paying undergraduate students at NUA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: UCAS portal must be used to make undergrad applications to NUA. All international students will be judged and considered based on their admission application. Undergraduate applicants can submit applications either via UCAS or directly. Please download the undergraduate Application Form and complete it.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present academic transcripts, a copy of their passport or visa, and other course or country-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to check the requirements of the country they are applying from and fulfill the same.
- Language Requirement: They ensure that all candidates satisfy all English language requirements.