The University of West London is proud to provide The Mona Blackman Scholarship for academic year 2023/2024.
The bursaries are open to students who are pursuing a degree course in Music Performance (piano major) at the London College of Music.
Established in 1992, the University of West London offers a variety of study programs that are appropriate for all skill/experience levels. These educational institutions have a high-quality staff with years and years of experience in their respective fields. They also have strong connections to job opportunities, which makes them a great option if you’re looking to get your foot in the door.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: London College of Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home and International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate at London College of Music
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply, you must be registered on a course at the University during the 2023/2024 academic year and maintain a good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must have an offer holder and have received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, the participants must receive a place in a bachelor‘s or master‘s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it by email to alumni-at-uwl.ac.uk or post to the Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of West London
St Mary‡s Road Ealing, London
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous year degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of West London will cover an amount of £5,000 for successful students.