The University of Leicester is looking for outstanding students to join their International PhD Studentships From Better Bubblers Program. Applications are being accepted from aspirants, and spaces are limited. The study program begins in the year 2022/2023.
Established in 1921 and having received five-star ratings for the previous thirteen years, the University of Leicester is a go-to university for academic excellence. Attending this university will give you the opportunity to appeal for more funding to achieve your goal. The university provides a stimulating environment for education and research both inside and outside of the sciences.
Application Deadline: 20th September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Annual stipend+ tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in the School of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a bachelor‡s degree with at least a 2:1 in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
- An MSc in Medical Statistics or Epidemiology or related subject is desirable
- How to Apply: To be considered for the studentships, candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being registered, candidates will complete the application for this funding programme.
- Supporting Documents: With the application, please include: CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.
The University of Leicester will provide the following benefits:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Annual stipend at UKRI rates