INTI International University & Colleges has announced a new scholarship that can help international students pursue the world-class education they deserve. If you’re interested in being considered for the new undergraduate and graduate scholarships, apply this year.
The INTI Scholarship is open only to international students and will cover 45% of tuition fees for your programme. That means you get paid to study with us! You can apply for any undergraduate or graduate programme, except the Intensive English Programme or English Improvement Programme. New international full-time students are perfect candidates for this award.
INTI International University & Colleges is a private college in Malaysia that offers postgraduate courses.
INTI International University & Colleges offers the most international and innovative education in the world. Students at INTI learn to be dynamic leaders who can succeed in tomorrow’s world. INTI’s programmes and teaching goes beyond just handing out paper qualifications; they teach students how to succeed in life through hands-on experience, innovation and individualized attention.
Application Deadline: The applications are open. However, it is suggested to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: INTI International University & Colleges
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students except Malaysians are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme of choice except the Intensive English Programme or English Improvement Programme at INTI.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international students only.
- The applicants must be enrolled as full-time student students at INTI University & Colleges and must continue to be a student at INTI for the duration of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to fill out the application form and send it via mail to email@example.com to apply. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School Certificate
- 2 passport copies
- 6 passport-sized photos
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the country specific entry requirements of the institute.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit results of TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent English language proficiency tests.
The successfully selected candidates will be provided up to a 45% discount or off on the tuition fee of the undertaken degree program by INTI International University & Colleges.