Detailed in This content is the basic instruction for our users on how to migrate to Canada and obtain a Canadian visa. You will learn the steps for migrating to Canada and ways to do so successfully.
Canada is one of the most welcoming countries to foreigners. This is because they believe that most international foreigners, particularly those from the African and Asian continents, contribute significantly to their economic development.
According to the most recent statistics, over 6 million visitor travel documents have been approved. This, however, occurs almost every year. These demonstrate how simple it is to obtain a Canadian visa if you meet their requirements.
To apply for the Canadian immigration process, you need to follow the below steps.
- Step 1 Check your Eligibility: A potential immigrant should have his or her eligibility for immigration to Canada evaluated before beginning the application process.
- Step 2 Check your education credential assessment: make sure that the Canadian standard for education is considered to be the same as yours. You can have your credentials evaluated by any recognized organizations, including WES, IQAS, ICES, etc.
- Step 3 apply for Canadian Immigration: The candidates with the highest CRS scores will be contacted to submit an application for a PR visa. After receiving your ITA, you have 60 days to return and turn in all required paperwork.
- Step 4 Apply for Canada Visa: After your ITA is received, the applicant has 60 days to submit all of the original documents for which they were awarded points.
How to Migrate to Canada; Top 5 Ways to get Canadian Visa
There are five main ways to obtain a Canadian visa that will allow you to immigrate to Canada. Any method of application will get you to Canada, but the program you choose will be determined by the reason you are migrating to Canada. These are the types of Canadian visas:
1. Program for Provincial Nominees:
Visitors who do not have enough points to apply for federal express entry usually apply for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). This is due to the expedited process for obtaining a Canadian visa. This allows Canadian provinces and territories, including Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, and others, to nominate individuals seeking to immigrate to Canada. Individuals who want to settle in a specific province are also considered.
2. LMIA work visa:
Another suitable way for visitors to immigrate to Canada is through the LMIA work visa process. LMIA is an abbreviation for Labour Market Impact Assessment, which is required in most cases for visitors to obtain a Canadian work visa. Depending on the job offer, the employer must apply for LMIA and send the employee the approval letter. However, some job offers do not require a work visa or permit, and others are LMIA-exempt. I have already published a very detailed article about the Labour Market Impact Assessment; I recommend that you read it to learn about the benefits, application procedure, and other basic requirements.
3. Programs for Express Entry:
The Canadian government uses the Express Entry program to manage Canadian permanent residence applications for filling labor gaps through certain economic immigration programs. As a result, if you are a qualified skilled worker, the express entry program is an effective selection system that can provide you with permanent residence in Canada. The express entry program is applicable to the programs listed below;
- Canada experienced class
- Federal skilled trade program
- A federal skilled worker program
4. Family Class Sponsorship Program:
If you want to move to Canada, you can easily obtain a Canadian visa through the Family Class Sponsorship program. This program allows Canadian citizens or permanent residents who have loved ones living outside of Canada to bring them back. The Canadian government, on the other hand, ensures that this is possible through the Family class sponsorship program because they believe in keeping families together.
Individuals who want to sponsor their parents or grandparents can always apply for a Canadian visa under the super visa category, as family class sponsorship is no longer an option for them.
5. Federal Self-employed Immigration Program:
This is the best option for high-net-worth individuals who are also self-employed to obtain a Canadian visa. So if you’re self-employed with relevant experience in cultural activities, then you can easily migrate to Canada through this immigration program.
Outside these ways, I already revealed an essential guide to Canada Immigration visa programs. I advise you also to go through the guide to know more about how to migrate to Canada and also know easy ways to acquire a Canadian visa. If you’re a student that wishes to study abroad, then read how to apply for a Canada study visa.