Brunel University London offers a number of scholarships to students who wish to study abroad at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. The award amount is £6,000 and there are no set limits on the number of awards available. Students can apply for these endowments through the university’s online application system. To be eligible, students must either be citizens of a different country than the United Kingdom, or have been granted asylum in Great Britain for at least three years without going back home.
- Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award Amount: £6,000
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: United Kingdom
- Eligibility: Students must have an offer to study on a postgraduate taught programme starting in January 2023.
- The award can be taken in the UK.
Brunel University London is a world-class institution of higher education, committed to providing an outstanding educational experience for all its students. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs and is proud to offer a Number of Awards for international students who have applied for study at the university. Brunel University London is dedicated to providing its students with the best possible education and support and is committed to ensuring that all its students have the opportunity to succeed.
- Must be classed as an overseas fee-paying student based on UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UKCISA‡s website.
- Must have an offer to study in a postgraduate taught program starting in January 2023.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form by the stated deadline.
- Award winners will be expected to pay the course deposit of £3,000 within 4 weeks of being awarded the award in order to accept. This does not apply to applicants who will be funding their studies through US Federal Loans or Sallie Mae Loans.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Those not eligible for these endowments
- Applicants are NOT classed as Overseas for fee purposes, based on the UK government regulations, or those with an unresolved fee status.
- Applicants who are not fully self-funded and are being sponsored by a Government or external body.
- The International Excellence Scholarship is not available to Postgraduate Research applicants (i.e. Ph.D. and MPhil).
- Applicants holding an offer on a course that offers a College Specific funding for International students will not be considered for this application scheme, i.e. the Dean‡s Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy funding for International students or the MBA scholarship.
- Applicants who will NOT commence their course in January 2023. Applicants holding offers for deferred entry must apply for programmes in the month and year they intend to start their course and not in the year of their course application.
- Applicants entering a course with Brunel Pathway College (BPC), or who are progressing to a Brunel course from a BPC course.
- Applicants holding an offer to study by Distance Learning.
- Applicants holding offers to study in a part-time program.
- Students who have previously studied with Brunel University London and were in receipt of a Brunel International Scholarship are not eligible.
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity , you must complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Your application will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and you are holding an offer on a course starting in January 2023.