The University of Queensland is delighted to offer the Education Fund Scholarship. This scholarship is open to domestic students who are looking to pursue a Bachelor‡s degree at the university. Applicants will be judged on their academic achievements, community involvement and more. The scholarship will support two students annually and it will be awarded based on grades and other factors.
University of Queensland is committed to providing excellent education opportunities for domestic students, and this application is just one example. If you’re interested in submitting an application, make sure to read the eligibility requirements carefully and do so before the deadline. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Engineering
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: Education Fund
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Student
- Subject: Any
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligibility: Students can apply for a Bachelor‡s degree offered at the University of Queensland
Brisbane, the state capital of Queensland, Australia, is home to the public research institution known as the University of Queensland (UQ, or Queensland University). One of the six sandstone universities, or the oldest university in each state, UQ was established in 1909 by the Queensland parliament. In the most recent research assessment conducted by the Australian Research Council, the University of Queensland was placed second nationally and tied for second in Australia based on the average of four major international university league tables. The University of Queensland is a founding member of edX, Australia’s top Group of Eight, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities, an organization with a strong focus on international research.
- Are you an Australian citizen
- Are enrolled full-time in any of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- An integrated or dual engineering program
- Have completed at least the first year of your program
- Have achieved a GPA of at least 4 for each semester
- Don‡t already hold a university qualification
- Don‡t hold another scholarship that the Associate Dean deems to be similar.
How to apply
The best way to apply is to use the online application portal. This will allow you to submit your application and all of your supporting materials directly to the admissions office.