Jobs In Norway For Foreigners 2023: Because Norway has a strong economy and a low unemployment rate, there are numerous job opportunities for foreigners.
With the global talent market expanding faster than ever before, growth-oriented businesses in Norway now have an exciting opportunity to hire exceptional new team members from all over the world.
You will find numerous compilations of various career opportunities for Foreigners in Norway on this page; however, before filling out the application form, you must confirm that you are eligible.
With a low unemployment rate, it is not difficult to find work in Norway, and with the shift to remote work, foreign recruiting has increased.
Over the last few decades, Norway has seen an influx of foreign employees in response to the need for ability and competence in its sectors, which the local labor market cannot meet.
To work as a foreigner in Norway, you must first ensure that you are qualified and eligible to work there.
You may need a visa depending on your country of origin, and you must meet certain requirements to obtain one.
You may also need to meet a minimum education requirement to be considered a skilled worker in this country and to be hired over a local.
Job Opportunities for Foreigners in Norway
- Engineering Jobs
- Teaching Jobs
- Hospitality Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Healthcare Jobs
- Driving Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Sales Jobs
Job Opportunities for Foreigners in Norway
If you want to hire the best minds Norway has to offer, you must go above and beyond the minimum legal requirements. Working for you may be more appealing if you provide adequate benefits in one of the world’s most competitive labor markets.
Microsoft is an equal opportunities employer. Without regard to national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, ancestry, color, family or medical leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other trait protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances, all qualified applicants will be considered for employment.
Specialist in Technology
They are looking for the next bright star to join their rapidly expanding team and lead Norway’s enterprise customers’ digital transformation.
Clients from both the private and public sectors are included. You are a functional business process and technical workload expert within the Microsoft Business Applications enterprise sales team, collaborating with our most valuable clients as a Technology Specialist – Low-Code.
You play an important role in the entire sales cycle by assisting clients with their end-to-end business transformation needs by imagining, designing, and presenting solutions matched to a business value within your functional expertise.
- Expertise in technical presales or technical consulting, or equivalent experience.
- Low-Code workload/industry expertise in at least one of the following areas: technical and business process presales, post-sales consulting, or relevant company/customer IT application deployment or management.
- Drive and build the solution strategy as part of the larger opportunity lifecycle. ness transformation requirements by imagining, designing, and presenting solutions matched to a business value within your area of functional expertise.
- With the help of sales executives and teams, find, drive, and close pipeline and customer solutions.
- Collaboration on the design of cloud-based client solutions with technical pursuit teams.
- Working effectively with clients/stakeholders in pre-sales or consulting engagements involving business application workloads.
- Successfully demonstrated the value and competitive advantage of a differentiated solution.
- Providing examples of customer-facing technical workloads to enterprise decision-makers.
Specialist in Security Technology
You will work with a virtual team of sales, technical, partner, and consulting resources to improve the team’s extended detection and response (XDR), zero trust, and cloud security capabilities as a Security Technical Specialist.
- A master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a closely related discipline is required, as is prior experience in technical presales or technical consulting.
- OR a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, plus experience in technical presales or technical consulting.
- OR Technical presales or technical consulting experience.
- OR comparable experience.
Account Executives in the Public Sector
Microsoft Norway is currently looking for three new Account Executives (also known as Client Executives) to join the team in charge of public sector enterprise accounts.
They are specifically creating a new territory dedicated to the Police, Immigration, and Justice sectors, as well as a second territory within their Electricity & Utilities vertical.
Furthermore, they are looking for a replacement for the Account Executive for Public Transportation and Logistics on our territory.
Years of experience in an industry (e.g., government, education, power and utilities), leading digital transformation, and/or relevant job experience are required (e.g., consulting, technology).
OR a Bachelor’s Degree OR a Master’s Degree in Business, Technology, or a related discipline, as well as a few years of experience driving digital transformation in a relevant industry (e.g., Healthcare, Government, Education, Manufacturing, Automotive, Power & Utilities), and/or relevant work experience (e.g., consulting, technology)
Fluency in English and Norwegian.
Sales experience as an account executive.
Expertise in persuading and coordinating a virtual sales team to achieve results.
Azure Sales Specialist
Microsoft seeks a Solution Area Expert for Azure who will work with some of the largest customers in Norway.
In addition to sales execution, technical competence, and sales excellence activities, you will be assigned additional tasks and responsibilities.
Experience in technology sales or account management, as well as selling solutions or services.
OR A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or a related field, as well as four or more years of experience in technology-related sales or account management, is required.
In 2023, what skills will be in high demand in Norway?
Where can you look for work? Three-tenths of the Norwegian workforce works in government, in fields such as education and health care. Nursing, medical, tourism, engineering, oil and gas, the fishing industry, building and construction, and information technology and communications are all in high demand.
Is it difficult for foreigners to find work in Norway?
Finding work in Norway is the most difficult challenge for a newcomer to the country. Even the most seasoned expat will face competition from a highly educated workforce with near-native English language skills.